All probiotics are not the same:
Gastro-intestinal problems affect all of is at some time or another. Diarrhoea, constipation, bloating and the like are often caused by over-indulgence or eating something that doesn’t agree with us, and quickly clear up of their own accord.
Distressing and unpleasant conditions such as these can, however become chronic – and that can be caused by a bacterial imbalance in the intestines.
Some groups if bacteria can cause acute or chronic illness, but another group of bacteria offers protective and nutritive properties. Imbalances between the two can lead to a number of unpleasant conditions such as diarrhoea, constipation, bloating, IBS, allergies, poor digestion and poor nutrient absorption. In laboratory investigations, some strains of LAB (Lactobacillus bulgaricus) have demonstrated anti-mutagenic effects thought to be due to their ability to bind with heterocyclic amines, which are carcinogenic substances formed in burnt red meat.
The two most important groups of friendly intestinal flora or probiotics are Lactobacilli – found mainly in the small intestine, and Bifidobacteria – found mainly in the colon.
Probiotics are live micro-organisms that, when consumed in adequate amounts, have strong health benefits.
Beneficial bacteria in the gut are known to:
- Prevent and stop diarrhoea or constipation
- Aid digestion and break down toxins
- Produce Vitamins B12 and K
- Stimulate the immune system
- ust as all humans are not the same, all probiotics are not the same. Insist on QuatroFloraTM, with clinical documentation available on the health benefits of the strains it contains.
QuatroFlora™ capsules contain the following strains of probiotic bacteria for improving gastro-intestinal health and well-being:
- Bifidobacterium, BB-12®
- Lactobacillus acidophilus, LA-5®
- Lactobacillus bulgaricus, LBY-27
- Streptococcus thermophilus, STY-31
- This product is not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease.